Discover how our diverse, talented people are leading the way in making energy cleaner and better – and how you can play your part in our world-class team.
Join our team and advance your career as a
If you join our team, you may have the following responsibilities:
- Create an achievable production plan for the next 24 months for finished goods and all intermediate oils based on the Distribution Requirements Plan (DRP).
- Create a robust and feasible packed goods deployment plan of what needs to be shipped from the source plant location across the distribution network to ensure that stock availability is maximised, and stock obsolescence is minimized.
- Manage the demand inputs into SNP from the business Market Demand Managers to ensure the DRP Planners are using the right demand signals
- Work directly with the Market Demand Managers to ensure that the sales forecasts in SAP APO are robust and reflect the latest demand plans of the business.
- Work directly with the business Demand Managers to ensure demand control processes are in place and effective and that any changes to the demand forecasts are understood.
- Agree with the manufacturing teams what should be scheduled for production in the following week based on the production plan and available production capacity and material.
- Work with the plant material planning teams to ensure the correct stocking policy is adopted for bulk intermediate oils and the right levels of safety stocks are being planned.
- Review supply shortage alerts daily and take corrective actions
- Ensure inventory levels at SKU level are maintained to agreed target levels.
- Work closely with Master Data Administrators, Plant Schedulers, Product Lifecycle Coordinators and Managers, Marketing Managers
- Work closely with the NPI & Product Lifecycle Manager to ensure that product lifecycle plans are reflected in the DRP and deployment plans e.g. managing the phase in and phase out of stocks.
- Validate all warehouse ABCD classifications and packed goods safety stocks for their SKUs as part of the central Stock Mix Optimization (SMO) process.
In this role we have the following requirements:
- Bachelors’ degree or equivalent experience is required
- Fluency in English and in French
- Ca. 5 years of relevant forecasting /planning experience in Supply Chain
- Ability to work well under sustained pressure with conflicting demands, optimizing resources and responding to fast changing circumstances.
- Knowledge and experience of Distribution Requirements Planning (DRP) and a good understanding of its importance to the business
- Knowledge of SAP APO (use of other planning systems considered as advantage) and advanced Excel skills
- Excellent written/oral communication skills and ability to build effective working relationships
- Strong analytical skills
- Attention to details and ability to understand business needs and big picture at the same time
- Flexibility to travel for knowledge transfer (ca. 8-10 weeks)
- Expected onboarding date: beginning of January
At BP we provide the following environment & benefits to you:
- a company culture where we respect our diverse and unified teams, where we are proud of our achievements and where fun and the mindset of giving back to our environment are highly valued
- possibility to join our social communities and networks
- chill-out and collaboration spaces in a modern office environment
- learning opportunities, language courses and other development opportunities to shape and advance your career path
- different bonus opportunities based on performance, wide range of cafeteria elements
- life & health insurance, medical care package
- company laptop
- phone for private usage
- opportunity to work from home: up to 2 days / week based on team agreement
For more information and to apply, visit our website: