MAIN JOB PURPOSE:
Ensuring smooth operation by leading the customer service allocation team and overseeing administration processes. Supporting proactive stock management decisions with detailed analyses of short shelf life, obsolete products along with relaunches and delisted items. Drive customer collaboration projects to improve service level and on-shelf availability.
- Lead the stock allocation team, ensure continuous, smooth operation organizeteam members and resources depending on workload and expertise whilst perform people management activities (goal setting, feedback, performance evaluation, etc.)
- Support Senior Customer Facing Team Lead with actioning customer collaboration initiatives, implementing improvement projects and monthly closure activities
- Review customer profiles and ordering habits in order to drive customer collaboration (regular visits, service level improvement projects)
- Investigate and resolve any discrepancies and issues as they arise throughout the order-to-cash process (ordering, delivery, billing, and claim process), along with suggestions for improvement.
- Have a deep understanding of order-to-cash process, stock allocation and customer service administration process in order to drive efficiency and sustainability initiatives
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Economics, Supply Chain or related fields
- At least 3 years relevant experience in people management in a service centre environment
- Position requires excellent communication skills in both Hungarian and English
- Proficiency in Excel, SAP and strong experience with CRM tools
- Ability to operate in fast-paced, dynamic environment and the ability to prioritize, solve complex problems, influence and lead others.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive salary, cafeteria, quarterly performance based bonus
- Laptop, mobile phone
- Home office
- Discount at the employee shop – cheap ice cream granted!
- Healthcare program – we support your healthy lifestyle with health screenings and discounted sport opportunities
You can apply here: