About Agroferm Zrt.
Agroferm Zrt. is in Kaba, Hajdú-Bihar County, on a 400,000 m2 site. The company has an extraordinary history in biotechnological production for the last 30 years. During these three decades, not only has its manufacturing capacity increased, but thanks to continuous innovations, new technologies have been implemented.
In 2019, an American group acquired the company, and announced a 15 billion HUF investment to build new facilities to manufacture GMO-free ingredients, flavors, fragrances, and additives, using state-of-the-art biotechnology. The site plans to mainly serve European customers and employ 250 professionals in operation and R&D activities.
As part of the ramp-up process, Agroferm is looking for a
Our team members enjoy several benefits such as:
- Top tier compensation
- SZEP Kártya
- Pension contribution
- Meal allowance
- Home office
The selected candidate has the responsibility, authority, and accountability for running, supervising, and developing the local storage of supplies in a company. S/he plans routes to reduce costs while processing shipments to achieve budget goals efficiently. S/he manages the entire order cycle to enhance business development and ensure sustainability and customer satisfaction.
DUTIES & ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Plan and manage logistics, warehouse, transportation, and customer services
- Direct, optimize and coordinate full order cycle
- Liaise and negotiate with suppliers, manufacturers, retailers, and consumers
- Keep track of quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs and efficiency
- Arrange warehouse, catalog goods, plan routes and process shipments
- Resolve any arising problems or complaints
- Meet cost, productivity, accuracy, and timeliness targets
- Maintain metrics and analyze data to assess performance and implement improvements
- Comply with laws, regulations, and ISO requirements
- Proven working experience as a Logistics Coordinator
- Record of successful distribution and logistics management
- Proficient in standard logistics software
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple projects
- Results-oriented, thrives in an entrepreneurial environment
- Speaks Hungarian, Chinese and English
- BS in Business Administration, Logistics or Supply Chain
If you are interested in the opportunity, send your English CV to email@example.com,
together with the signed and scanned consent on data handling, available here: