4flow – We are 1000+ team members across 20+ global locations. What started in Berlin, Germany in the year 2000 – with a team of just five people – has grown into an industry leader in supply chain optimization with offices on four continents. Our business line 4flow management utilizes innovative concepts in transportation and network management to continuously plan, optimize, and manage supply chain networks as a neutral 4PL.
Outstanding development opportunities, knowledge sharing in a global environment and having fun – that’s our culture.
Grow with us and join the outstanding team at our office in Hungary as a:
Supply Chain Analyst
What will your new challenge look like?
You will be hired as a supply chain analyst for the 4flow management business line. Your area of work will involve the processing of planning orders from 4flow customers. In particular, this will include the following tasks:
- Performing activities relating to the analysis and optimization of supply chain networks
- Implementing appropriate improvement measures
- Identifying and developing weak points in our customers’ transportation networks
- Working in tight coordination with managers and project managers at 4flow
- Managing other tasks that correspond to your knowledge and skills in addition to implementing and developing innovative optimization concepts
Why do you belong at 4flow?
- You give us confidence to believe that you’ll contribute to the growth of our company with your personality, skills, knowledge, and experience
- You have university degree focused on supply chain management, logistics or transportation management
- You have gained some practical experience in transportation, automotive or consulting through internships or other means
- You can work in a conceptual and structured way and have an affinity for numbers
- Your communication skills in English are very good and you are proficient in MS Excel
- You hold a strong interest in supply chain topics and are motivated to work with international teams in an exciting environment
What do we offer?
- SZÉPcard and private health insurance
- Annual learning budget and unlimited LinkedIn Learning account
- Partnership with All You Can Move
- Well-being application which allows you to participate in challenges besides helping you look after and improve your health and mood
- Free access to organic fruit, cereal, snacks, drinks, and coffee at all 4flow locations
- Flexibility and the opportunity to work remotely as a basis for our cooperation
- Regular company events, a friendly and ambitious company culture
- Career opportunities
[button color=”white” size=”big” link=”https://4flow.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/4flow/job/Supply-Chain-Analyst_R140″ target=”blank” ]JELENTKEZÉS[/button]